Information about Hospice
- Transitions Newsletter - the online version of our print newsletter for donors, published each Spring and Fall.
- Leave Your Legacy - How you can make a difference with a gift for the future
- A True Gift - How your donations support Victoria Hospice care
- Welcome to the Unit / Palliative Care at Home
- BC Cancer Agency Resource Links (Culture & Translation)
- Preparing for Death: A Guide for Caregivers - Information to help you prepare for changes that are likely to happen, including some practical advice and comfort measures to help you in your role as caregiver and advocate
- Food and Fluids at the End of Life
- Hemorrhage Information
- Relaxation Techniques
- Funeral/Memorial - Decision Making and Planning - Information to help you make funeral or memorial plans
- Ten Things to Know About Grief
- Grief: Coping with Challenges
- Grief: What Makes It Difficult?
- Child and Teen Grief: Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Internet Resources for Teens
- Grief: Understanding Your Emotions
- Grief After Suicide
- Things to Remember When Supporting a Grieving Person
- Grief: Special Days and Holidays
- These translations of the helpful Victoria Hospice bereavement brochure 'Ten Things To Know About Grief' are available from the BC Bereavement Helpline in English, Chinese, Korean, Persian, Punjabi, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Bereavement Newsletter - Summer Edition
A list of recommended books about grief and loss is also available here.
We have a range of publications available for health care professionals.