The Corporate Services department provides a range of financial services for both the Society and the Foundation, including:
- General Accounting, Payables, Receivables, Inventory, etc.
- Budgets & Planning Support
- Cash Management
- Payroll & Minor Personnel Administration
The department also monitors, maintains and enhances non-clinical infrastructure including:
- Facilities Maintenance & Administration
- Proprietary Databases, New Software/Hardware Projects, Research Data
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Information Technology Systems & Administration
- Fire & Disaster Planning
- MOCAP & Medical Department Support
- Misc. & Ad Hoc Projects, Decision Support, and Troubleshooting
Copies of our audited financial statements as prepared from year to year are also available from the Corporate Services department.