Are you a business owner or corporate officer who would like to make a difference in your community? Is your company interested in corporate social responsibility ?
Discover how a partnership with Victoria Hospice can help your company, the community and Victoria Hospice! Some things you might want to consider include:
- Cash Donations - Cash donations are always welcome and tax deductible for your business.
- Non Cash Donations - By donating a product or service to Victoria Hospice, you save us valuable funds.
- Payroll Giving - Why not introduce the idea of regular monthly giving to your staff? This is easier to implement than you might think.
- Sales Related Fundraising - You could link your support to a product line or service giving a sales percentage to Victoria Hospice.
- Charity of the Year - Why not nominate Victoria Hospice as the charity benefiting from all your staff fundraising for an entire year?
- Event Sponsorship - By sponsoring an event, you get your company logo displayed on the marketing and promotional material associated with the event.
- Christmas Cards - Our exclusive collection offers you the opportunity to send cards to your customers and staff highlighting your support of Victoria Hospice.
- Volunteers - By nominating staff as volunteers to assist in a wide range of activities, you can develop your staff in a corporate social responsibility role that they may never have thought of doing themselves.
- Network - Referrals - Testimonials - Can you introduce us to colleagues or contacts who may be able to help?
- Host an event - Instead of volunteering at one of our events, why not organize your own? Use your business as a venue and ask your staff and customers to get involved.
For more information on becoming a corporate supporter email or phone our Foundation office at 250-519-1744 today!
Donor Relations Officer
Email: [email protected]