Ways to Give:
- Donate Today. Use our secure website to make a one-time gift or to set up monthly giving.
- Make a Gift in Memory. A memorial gift is a thoughtful, caring way to remember a loved one.
- Gift In Your Will. Learn about simple ways to leave a legacy of compassion.
- Give a Gift of Securities, property or other assets as part of a giving strategy that suits your needs and maximizes tax advantages.
- Host Your Own Fundraiser. From golfing to garden tours to punk rock shows, there is something for everyone who wants to raise funds for Victoria Hospice.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Corporate Support. Become a corporate supporter by donating cash or gifts-in-kind or sponsoring or hosting an event.
- Share Your Story and inspire others to support Victoria Hospice.
- Volunteer on our unit, in the community or at special events.
- Donate a car. Do you have an old car you don't want anymore? Donate it to Victoria Hospice for a charitable tax receipt!
Donate by phone, mail, or in-person:
To make a donation by phone using your credit card, please call Tamara Dean at 250-519-1744 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
To donate by mail or in-person, drop by our office or send us a cheque made payable to "Victoria Hospice" at:
Please complete this form and include it with your donation.
Your contribution will be receipted according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Charitable Registration No. 11928-4230-RR0001