A Bereavement Workshop at Victoria Hospice
- Create a personal doll to represent your path through the grief journey
- Enjoy the creative process in a non-judgmental group
- No artistic experience required
- All materials are included
- Participants may bring special fabric scraps or small embellishments if they would like to include materials that are personally significant
Each doll that emerges from the process is unique to his or her creator, bringing strengths and gifts to light that may have been hidden in the pain of grief.
Date and time: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
Cost: $50, including supplies
Maximum participants: 8
Deadline to register: April 10, 2015
To register: Call or email Victoria Hospice Bereavement services at 250-370-8868 or [email protected]