Are you looking for help with your grief? Perhaps you want to learn new ways to express your grief and support your healing. Victoria Hospice is offering a counsellor-led group this fall that may interest you. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn about and practice a variety of tools and techniques that can help with some of the thoughts and feelings commonly associated with grief. Techniques covered will vary and may include weekly journaling, relaxation strategies, expressive art, self-compassion, and mindfulness practices.
Please register by noon on October 4th; see below for program details.
- 7 weeks on Thursdays from October 11th until November 22nd, 2018
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm (except the first session which will run 5:00-7:15pm)
- Victoria Hospice, Richmond Pavilion Building, 4th Floor, Room #RP413 (Conference Room)
How to Register:
- Pre-registration required: Register by 12:00pm October 4, 2018 (this is designed as a small group and registration limited to 10 participants only)
- Cost: $140 for 7 weekly sessions
- To register: call the Bereavement Services office at 250-370-8868
- Cancellation policy: if you need to cancel you may do so up until 12:00pm on October 1, 2018; no refunds will be offered after this time and date