The Rotary Club of Victoria is hosting a fundraising gala on May 6, 2016 at the Victoria Golf Club. This event will be in Honour of a dear Rotarian and Victoria citizen, Pat Crofton. Proceeds raised will be shared with Victoria Hospice in their mission to enhance the quality of life for those facing advancing illness and bereavement and by The Rotary Club of Victoria in its mission to provide support for many local charities.
During this event we will honour the memory of Patrick Crofton, an outstanding citizen of Victoria who died January 5, 2016. Pat served his country and his community in countless ways including 25 years as a proud and active Rotarian. We hope this tribute will demonstrate to his wife Patricia, and their 4 daughters, that Patrick Crofton's caring, kindness, and work are fully recognized and appreciated by all who knew him.
You will want to attend…. Just look at some of the great auction items:
- Trip for two to Los Cabos for a week: accommodation, airfare, golf @ Querencia, dinner @ Don Sanchez
- Cruise and Airfare (details coming)
- Olympic Peninsula getaway for 2 nights: ferry & accommodation
- One year social membership at the Victoria Golf Club
- Weekend getaway in the Okanagan Valley at The Hitching Post Resort – donated by the Crofton Family
- And much more… come and find out!!
“Come share champagne, canapés, dinner, heartfelt stories, laughter and fun …Go home a winner!”
Tables of 8 @ $1,000 are selling out fast…. Ensure you sit with your friends!
Purchase tickets from Patrick Hunt: 250 213 1358- $125 each (Cash, Cheque or Credit Card)
Rotary Club of Victoria
Chair Major Events & Fundraising
250 896 1852
Victoria Hospice Fund Development Officer - Third Party Events
250 519 1741